It's almost time!

It's almost Halloween stitching time!!!!

I know plenty of people stitch Halloween any time of the year, but for whatever reason I'm kind of 'meh' about it until SUDDENLY IN AUGUST I'M ALL OMG YAY HALLOWEEN STITCHING.

New things: I got the Just Cross Stitch Halloween issue and there are several smalls I'd really like to stitch. I also love the Halloween drum by Praiseworthy Stitches, but I feel like I should work on some WIPs before I start something like that.

Things to FFO: I have SO MANY!
"Gone Batty" from a JCS Halloween issue a couple of years back - probably do a flat ornament finish

"Happy Halloween" by Satsuma Street - I want to do a pillow

"Haunted Mouse in a House" by Just Nan

By Dark Crosses - I have a frame for this
"Halloween Cat" by Lone Star Stitches - I'll finish this in the hoop
"Halloween March Drum" by Dames of the Needle - this will be my first drum finish, if I can work up the nerve to do it
Also by Satsuma Street - another hoop finish

And WIPs to work on!
"Mysterious Halloween Town" by Frosted Pumpkin
 


Comments

Katie said…
I've noticed a lot of Halloween stitching on blogs. I'm just looking forward to the cool temps of Fall haha. Love all your beautiful pieces. Enjoy!
Julie said…
The Mouse House gets my vote from these, I've seen that finished and its amazing. Lots of lovely work you have been stitching along with.
So many lovely things to finish and finish-finish! I'm actually stitching Halloween all year this year...our yearly SAL starts today and I just finished the 2016 SAL a few days ago, hahaha :D