WIPocalypse - March Update

http://measi.net/measiblog/wipocalypse_main/2019-wipocalypse-info-page/
Question of the month: What newer designers and product creators (fabric or floss dyeing, etc) out there have you discovered and recommend?

I don't have any to share at the moment. I've been making the (mostly successful) effort to stitch from stash since sometime last year, so I haven't really gone out looking for anything new (a.k.a. temptation).

 Progress on my WIPocalypse goals:
  • Minimize pattern purchases: I did buy a pattern this month. However, I will be stitching it for my mom; she loves flamingos and Hands On Design's "You Had Me At Flamingo" is cute and pretty and basically my mom needs it ok?? 😋
  • Complete at least five of my 'old' WIPs: I finished Beautiful Sea Quaker, so I've completed four this year so far already. Of my remaining WIPs, though, I don't really have any left that are small enough and / or far enough along that I could finish them relatively quickly; plus I just started something new and have MORE new starts planned; so I suspect my finishing will slow down now...
  • Put some stitches into all of my 'old' WIPs at least once during 2019: I worked on Beautiful Sea Quaker, Enchanted Alphabet, and Whimsical Advent Calendar:
Beautiful Sea Quaker, before / after:
Enchanted Alphabet, before / after:
Whimsical Advent Calendar by Primitive Hare, previously completed motifs / motifs completed this month:


Comments

It looks like you had a productive stitching month, Amy! Congratulations on your sea Quaker finish! It is gorgeous. Have a good week!
Kay said…
I love the beautiful sea quaker piece, very pretty. I need to really work on my wips, some of them I don't even like any more !
Katie said…
Great work on everything. Don't feel bad. I just went on a spending spree haha. Too many new wonderful things came out at market this year. You've made a lot of progress so that's what matters if you ask me.
Julie said…
Lots of little crosses you have been adding to lovely projects
I'm not looking to add new stuff to my stash either, far too much sits in the cupboard needing attention.
Scrapbrat1 said…
Everything looks great! I love that Enchanted Alphabet!
Great progress! If your have four finished and three quarters of the year still remaining, I'm sure you'll be able to finish another older WIP some time.