March Smalls SAL post, and ARGH frog

For Heather of Stitching Lotus's Smalls SAL, I stitched another square of Frolic in the Foliage by Blue Ribbon Designs, the owl square:
This square had one of the elements that drew me to the design: I love the color shading on the diamond-shaped tree.

So, I didn't make any mistakes stitching the above March square, but I feel like that's the only thing I haven't messed up lately. I'm making counting mistakes all over the place, and it's really frustrating. The latest:
I have to pick out everything circled in red. It's all off by two stitches. The tree is also off, but it won't be very noticeable so I'm going to leave it.

It might not look like much, but I'm stitching this on 36 count fabric. The stitches are tiny and not easy to snip. AND I've already picked out and restitched some of those triangles once.

So.
Frustrating.

The frog can leave me any time now, thanks.

Comments

Katie said…
Beautiful work on your foliage piece. So sorry the frog is paying you a visit. I hope the unstitching and restitching goes quickly and the frog hops on away.
I really like that tree as well. Well done on getting another block completed. Sorry to hear about the miscounting on the other piece. I hope the frog vacates your home and projects. Have a wonderful weekend!
Julie said…
The Blue Ribbon is so colourful.
Pamela said…
Your fall design is gorgeous! I completely understand the frustration of having to "unstitch"!
Mary said…
I love your Blue Ribbon piece. I understand your frustration; I can go so long without messing up and then bam, everything I touch gets messed up.
Elfie said…
Your owl square is lovely. I'm sorry that you're having a difficult time with misplaced stitches. It will pass! I once had an entire page of my HAED project to rip out and restitch, so I do know what I am talking about!
Meari said…
So sorry to hear about the froggy visit :( The owl square turned out nice.
Shami Immanuel said…
The owl square is lovely.