WIP progress

Well,I thought I had parts 7 - 9a of the inside of the Lizzie Stitching Wallet done, but I've realized that the center motif is too far to the right. The fold line, and therefore the backstitch that I'll put in along the fold line during finishing, will cut across the right-most leaf in that section. 😭 Frogging and restitching will happen in the future when I'm less depressed about it.
On the positive side, I can use the leaf to hold the 3 needles I've been using for this project, instead of storing them in my fabric!

I've also made progress on the Joyful World "August" section, but it won't be finished before the end of February as I'd hoped. This is partly because I decided to make the dog a brindle like my dog, and had to try a couple of different color combinations before I settled on one I like; and partly because the lazy daisy stitches are taking forever to do.

Comments

Carol said…
Your Joyful World section is so cute, Amy! Great job on the pup :)
Katie said…
Frogging is the worst. Hope it comes out quickly and goes back in quicker. Love your August. Looking great.
Julie said…
Your colour combination for the dog is beautiful
What a shame you have to frog the lovely stitching wallet