WIP & FFO

I've been working on Holmsey Hare's Winter Wonderland by Stitchers Anon, and have finished part 2 of 3:
Also, last year I stitched Season of Love by Stitchers Anon; I FFO'd it in a hoop with a little bow this year:

According to the designer's Facebook page, her designs have been shared without permission in a pattern-sharing group of some sort - stolen, basically. 😞 The patterns have been for sale as PDFs via Lakeside Needlecrafts, here, but she is going to retire them at the end of this year. EDIT: Never mind, they'll still be sold via Lakeside Needlecraft online.

Comments

Carol said…
I read about this on her blog, too, Amy... So sad that her work was stolen like this. Your finishes are darling--especially like the deer and the bunny on the dotted fabric. I have some of that, but still haven't stitched on it!
Katie said…
This has unfortunately happened to so many designers. Too bad. I don't blame them from removing their patterns. Both pieces are beautiful!
Justine said…
Beautiful stitching and thanks for the info about the Holmesy designs. So very sad that the designer has been stolen from in this way.
I love part two of the Winter Wonderland piece. The snowman is a cutie.
Julie said…
So sad for Gaynor that someone should share her precious work especially after how Holmsey came to be created in the first place. Your versions of her charts are lovely.