2018: Year of Finishes?

Thinking about my stitching goals for 2018, I noticed a theme: I really want to finish/fully finish a bunch of stuff.

Goals for 2018
  • Finish Stitchers Anon's Holmsey Hare's Winter Wonderland finished 01/07
  • Finish Just Nan's Christmas Mouse's house
  • Finish Faby Reilly's Lizzie Stitching Wallet - pt 1 - 6 / pt 7 / pt 8 / pt 9 / pt 9a - 9b / pt 10a - 10b
    • FFO Lizzie Stitching Wallet
  • Finish Nora Corbett's Bleeding Heart Fairy
  • Finish 2 pages of Tempting Tangles Feathers 'n Fins
  • Finish monthly smalls for the Smalls SAL - Jan / Feb / Mar / Apr / May / Jun / Jul / Aug / Sept / Oct / Nov / Dec
  • Start Tempting Tangles Woodland Quaker SAL
  • FFO Needle Bling Designs LOVE Blocks
  • FFO the Just Nan mouse houses (summer, Halloween, and Xmas)
  • FFO SamSarah's Shining Star
  • FFO...all the things, honestly. *sigh*
    • In Every Nest by Raise the Roof - FFO 2/17
  • Purchase zero new charts (LOL. But I'll try.) Hah, no. Fail.
Goals added:
  • Finish Snowflower Diaries Joyful World - July / August / Sept / Oct / Nov / Dec
I'm fairly sure I can accomplish the first three, and the monthly smalls. We'll see about the rest.

Anyone else setting 2018 stitching goals?

Comments

Justine said…
I love setting goals, it's reaching them that's the problem! Like you I'm hoping to finish some WIPs this year. Good luck!
Katie said…
Good luck with your plans. I started my goals yesterday. I'm pretty sure I can't leave the couch for most the year to reach close to my goal haha.
Julie said…
Good luck with your plans.
Happy New Year.
Best wishes to you on your stitching plans for 2018! I look forward to seeing your progress on your WIPs and seeing what smalls you work on each month. Happy New Year!