October Smalls SAL post

Here's my project for the October Smalls SAL hosted by Stitching Lotus:
Very Merry Autumn by JBW Designs. I stitched it on 32 count Sage linen by Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe, with the called-for threads. If I had been thinking, I would have switched up the threads to something that would have shown up better on this fabric, but I still like it.

I also stitched another Just Nan Halloween mouse, but I have yet to FFO neither it nor the orange Halloween mouse. 😒 Since Halloween is next week, I'm DETERMINED to do them both this weekend. Luckily, I have no other plans. So. Here's hoping.

Comments

Katie said…
I love it. Congrats on the finish. Good luck getting your FFO finished.
Mary's Thread said…
Very sweet! I love JBW Designs! I can't wait to see your Halloween mouse!
Julie said…
JBW Designs always look so pretty - I like your autumnal thread choice
Love your autumn finish! Congratulations on your finish!
Sheryl said…
This is a lovely design Amy and I like the colour of the thread with the fabric choice.
I think it looks fantastic! I love those little JBW Designs.