September Smalls SAL post

For the Smalls SAL run by Heather of Stitching Lotus:

The stitching/beading on Miss Ghostly Pumpkin Mouse by Just Nan is done:
I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but that orange fabric is BRIGHT. After working on two consecutive projects on black and dark gray fabric, this was almost blinding. *squints*

Anyway, I had hoped to get it constructed by now as well, but will have to put that off. If I can squeeze it in, I'm going to try to have a 'finishing day' on Monday.

Comments

Mary's Thread said…
Very nice! The Just Nan mice are SO cute!
Sheryl said…
Pretty stitching and colours Amy
Love it. I bet it will be adorable when done.
The little mouse is so cute! My kit for this arrived last week and I intend to start stitching in October.
Katie said…
Too cute. Can't wait to see it put together.
Mary said…
Super cute finish
Julie said…
Very nice, looking forward to seeing your finished pumpkin mousie.
Justine said…
Your mouse looks so tiny! I'm looking forward to seeing it all finished up.
Sweet piece; look forward to seeing it put together!