A first: biscornu!

I finished my first ever biscornu!

This is a pattern by Durene Jones posted as a freebie at the Lakeside Needlecrafts SAL Facebook group.

All supplies came from my stash. I used 32 count "Charcoal" evenweave; glow in the dark DMC & two Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe threads; and embellished with purple beads and two black 'crystal' beads. Beading the seams of the biscornu was probably not the best thing to do on my first attempt, but it eventually worked out.

So pleased with how it turned out:

Comments

Terri said…
Great job! Biscornu are SO much fun to make!
Justine said…
That's amazing - can't believe it's your first one!
What a super finish! Good for you on stitching and putting together your first biscornu!
Carol said…
How cute is that!! Great job, Amy :)
Von said…
Great job on a sweet design!!
Julie said…
Fabulous ... well done
Katie said…
Looks awesome! I printed the pattern out. It's just too cool. Yours looks fantastic. Congrats!