Stitch Maynia & other WIPs

Successfully completed the first 4 days of Stitch Maynia, yay! I didn't actually put many stitches in on each, because I'm also working on a Mother's Day gift (photo later in the post).
 June Bugs by Pine Mountain Designs.
Butterflies Biscornu by Seba Designs - I really like this one. Threads used so far: GAST Pine and Deep Sea, on a 32 count mystery linen; the tag just says "HD Blue" - a scrap bin find, no other info on it.
"August" from Winter and Summer by Prairie Schooler, on Beachwalk by Under the Sea Fabrics. This will be a really cute finish. Eventually.
Jolly Jack by All Through the Night. The fabric is actually a very dark purple 30 count linen called Purple Rain; also from a scrap bin so no other info. So not fun to stitch on. :( Threads used so far: GAST Fragrant Cloves & VMSS Gold Rush.

The Mother's Day gift is one of the "Hello Spring" designs by Nikyscreations, from the newest Just Cross Stitch magazine. I'm stitching with VMSS threads. The fabric was supposed to be white 32 count, but I think it was mislabeled and is actually 28 count. It's going to be bigger than I had planned, but I'll still turn it into a pin cushion. I think it will be cute.
And even though I've neglected it entirely all week, I did make a little bit of progress on Mysterious Halloween Town since I last showed it:
TGIF!

Comments

I think your Purple Rain linen is Weeks. What a neat assortment of projects you have started for Stitch Maynia! Enjoy your weekend.
Melinda Forbes said…
Your Maynia starts look great. So many wonderful projects. You are so brave to have so many new starts