Last (for now) Stitch Maynia starts

I made it through 9 of the 15 planned starts, which is not as bad as I thought!

 Where Did I Put My Broom by Dark Cross - stitched on white Belfast with Silk 'n Colors 'Smokestack.' It's a subtly variegated black to brown.
 Holmsey Hare's Winter Wonderland by Stitchers Anon - on Chesapeake Bay linen by Under the Sea Fabrics. I will be using the charted DMC threads.
 "September" from Spring and Fall by Prairie Schooler - on Beachwalk linen by UtSF. Will mostly use the charted DMC threads, except that I selected different colors for the squirrel (browns that more closely resemble our local squirrels).
 The small design from Winter Awwwwwwwe by Needle Bling Designs - on Chesapeake Bay by UtSF. Will use threads from stash, including this Romy's Creations "Red Passion." (I was going to do the larger design, but changed my mind. I needed something smaller to work on.)
Not a Creature Was Stirring by Lizzie Kate - on the charted navy Heatherfield, using threads from my stash, including this VMSS "Merry Christmas Red." I've had this pattern since I initially began cross stitching, about...wow, almost exactly 20 years. There's a cute button on it, of a mouse tucked into a little bed, which I never purchased. I recently found a cute sleeping mouse button by Just Another Button Company, on sale, which I think I like even better. The mouse is all curled up, wearing a striped sleeping cap.

The Lizzie Kate will probably end up being my first Christmas focus piece for this year, mostly because I've had the pattern so long and it would be kind of a thrill to finish something so 'old.' And also because of that cute mouse button. ☺

Comments

What a good variety of projects you started for Stitch Maynia. I look forward to seeing your progress on them. That blue fabric is gorgeous.
Carol said…
Nine starts is great, Amy! As a one at a time stitcher, I can't imagine how you Stitch Maynia stitchers keep everything organized! Can't wait to see the LK piece grow and see the cute mouse button--it sounds adorable :)
Justine said…
You Stitch Maynia stitchers are crazy! I think 9 starts is great.
Julie said…
Great update for Stitch Maynia, lots of lovely projects.