February/March goals

How I did on my February goals:
  • finish something for the Smalls SAL done
  • Tall Oaks: finish the nest, left (words) and right side borders (words and acorns), and the foxes got started on one fox, but just barely. Didn't get the word on the right side border started yet.
  • Mos Eisley: finish the top of the design done! Started a bit on the bottom section as well.
  • Joyful World SAL: no goal this month (finishing 'February' will be my March goal) got stitching on 'February' after all of the work travel and finished it.
March goals:
  • finish something for the Smalls SAL Done
  • Tall Oaks: finish the foxes, left side border (word) Done
  • Mos Eisley: finish this sucker Done!
  • Joyful World SAL: stitch the border for March *sad trombone* Got started, but didn't make it far.
  • Other: finish the Mill Hill kit I started last month (needs beads) Done
The Mill Hill kit is "Tombstone" from the Autumn Harvest Collection.  



I grabbed it at the going-out-of-business sale at the cross stitch shop nearest me last December. It's not the best looking design, but I got it for just a couple of dollars and I wanted to re-learn how to do beading before I have to do it on a larger design that I really love (and don't want to screw up). Though, I have to admit that the more I work on it, the more I like it.

 

Comments

Katie said…
Congrats on your Feb goals. Love your Mill Hill piece. I enjoy doing them very much! Good luck on your March Goals!!
Way to go on your February goals! Best wishes to you as you take on your goals for March!
Stitching Noni said…
Way to go! Well done.... your tombstone looks great :o)
I haven't started my Feb Joyful World yet either... and now April will be released in a couple of days! :o)