2019 Year of WIPs? Maybe?

I have been thinking about 2019 stitching plans.

I currently have 19 WIPs, which isn't as many as some people have but is a lot for me. I'd like to start All The Things, as usual, but I think maybe I would like a shorter WIP list first.

Tentative plan:
  • I expect to finish five WIPs before the end of the year - Frolic in the Foliage, Joyful World (woohoo!), Not a Creature Was Stirring, and two Christmas smalls. 
  • Projects I think I can finish in the first half of 2019:
If I can accomplish all of that, it brings me down to 10 WIPs. After I get those done, I really want to  finish another of my bigger or more complex projects, like Feathers n Fins by Tempting Tangles (big, on 40 count fabric), or the Nora Corbett Bleeding Heart Pixie (blended threads, metallics, and beads, oh my).

And then I would still have nine WIPs left but at the same time I have a list of 27 projects that I want to start and have most or all of the materials needed. Ack. They call to me! I feel like I should have no more than two or three or five at most going at any given time, but that would be really hard.

Incidentally, this is really a pleasant 'problem' to have. :)

Comments

Faith... said…
Good luck with your plans! Can't wait to see a bunch of finishes on your page in 2019!!
Julie said…
Enjoy the stitching process and I'll enjoy watching your WIP list shrink!
I have similar plans for next year, on a slightly 'higher' level (think 40+ WIPs). Good luck to us both! I'm looking forward to seeing some beautiful WIPs here on the way.
Katie said…
Good luck with your plans. I love starting projects and I have WAY WAY more than you on the go haha. So I of course say start them all haha. Good luck finding what makes you happy though.
thanida said…
Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you !
vegus168