Lizzie Stitching Wallet finished

I decided to put the wallet together before stitching the scissor fob. All of the pieces are put together by hand, no sewing machine involved. My hand-sewing is slightly more atrocious than my machine-stitching skills, so it's certainly not perfect. But I'm still really pleased with it!

The wallet closed:
Outside:
Inside:
I restrained myself from going out and buying new scissors just for this, partly because I like how the purple ones I already have look. But! I did find a cute little hummingbird needle threader that I bought to tuck into the pocket:

Comments

Katie said…
Looks fantastic. Great job!
Amy, this is stunning. Well done!
Justine said…
Wow that's absolutely stunning! You did a great job of stitching and finishing this.
Julie said…
Fabulous finish, well done.