July WIPocalypse post

http://measi.net/measiblog/wipocalypse_main/2019-wipocalypse-info-page/
Question of the month: How do you get yourself out of a stitching drought?

Oh, that's a timely question. Right now, I'm attempting to keep the stitching drought at bay by inching forward on a couple of things, and not worrying about finishing anything. So far...mostly so good.

My previous stitching drought lasted about 10 years, and I got out of it by finding & stitching a few cute, small, free patterns online (these & this & this, among a few others).

Progress on my WIPocalypse goals:
  • Minimize pattern purchases: No purchases this month!
  • Complete at least five of my 'old' WIPs: Still at four finishes...
  • Put some stitches into all of my 'old' WIPs at least once during 2019: I have made some more progress on Mermaid Azure (below) - I finished the stitches in her tail fin, will move on to the tail next. I have a couple more 'old' WIPs that I haven't put any stitches into yet, but there are a few months still left in the year!
My progress on Mermaid Azure, before (May) / after:
And the pic showing what she will look like when finished:

Comments

I certainly hope you won't 'slip away' from us again! Nice progress on the mermaid, she'll be lovely :)