WIPocalypse - May

http://measi.net/measiblog/wipocalypse_main/2019-wipocalypse-info-page/
Question of the month: Where do you love to shop for stash?

I love to shop in actual physical shops, but there are none around here, so I shop at Down Sunshine Lane and 123Stitch online. I usually go to DSL first, and then if I can't find it there and I need it quickly I'll head over to 123Stitch. Both have been really responsive, and get my orders to me asap. The owner of DSL is great, too.

 Progress on my WIPocalypse goals:
  • Minimize pattern purchases: DSL had a promotion going on so I bought a couple of patterns. Woops!
  • Complete at least five of my 'old' WIPs: Still at four finishes...
  • Start some new projects for Stitch Maynia: I have 15 new starts! Woot!
  • Put some stitches into all of my 'old' WIPs at least once during 2019: So far this year, of 13 old WIPs, I have put stitches into 10. That hasn't always resulted in a huge amount of progress, but all progress is good! For Stitch Maynia, I included a couple of WIP stitching days, and worked on:
Mermaid Azure by Nora Corbett: it doesn't look like I made a lot of progress, but I was pleased. I think I'm going to try to make this one my 5th old WIP finish for 2019.

Before
After
Mysterious Halloween Town by Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery: not a ton of progress - I just filled in the blue and orange of the owl on the left.

Before
After

Comments

Katie said…
Progress is progress so great job! They both look great.
Julie said…
Halloween Town is such fun, love it!
You're doing a really good job with your goals so far!