WIPocalypse April Update

http://measi.net/measiblog/wipocalypse_main/2019-wipocalypse-info-page/
Question of the month: Talk to us about your longest-running WIP or UFO.

Currently that honor goes to Frosty Feast by Crossed Wings Collection, which has been languishing in this condition for several years:
It was the first new design I started when I picked cross stitch up again after many years of not stitching at all. But there are tons of fractional stitches, which I had sort of forgotten how to do, and I thought they looked terrible so I put it away for a while.

I actually had the pattern for more than a decade, and the fabric for a couple of years. Looking at the pic, I'm feeling motivated to pick it back up again, so it may get some love soon!

 Progress on my WIPocalypse goals:
  • Minimize pattern purchases: Success! No purchases this month.
  • Complete at least five of my 'old' WIPs: Still at four finishes...
  • Put some stitches into all of my 'old' WIPs at least once during 2019: No progress this month - I was enjoying the pleasant spring weather, scent of lilacs, and lack of mosquitoes, so I spent a lot of time outside instead of stitching. The weather is still nice, but the lilacs have faded and the @*%# mosquitoes are back, so I may get back into the stitching mood this month.

Comments

I love your oldest WIP, it's previous. Hopefully you'll get to give it some love, soon!
Julie said…
It's a cute one
Katie said…
Isn't it funny how old pieces don't call to us and then suddenly do again. Hope it's back out in WIP status very soon.