New start

My plan was to focus solely on WIPs until May, and then do a bunch of starts for Stitch Maynia, and then work on both old WIPs and new WIPs for the rest of the year.

But I REALLY wanted to start something new, and this was just sitting there with the fabric and most of the threads all neatly prepped. So I started it: Block Party Java by Hands On Design. :D
I didn't want to spring for all of the charted threads, so I'll use DMC for the outline, am using WDW Berry Splash in place of WDW Watermelon Punch and VMSS Essential Spice in place of WDW Grasshopper, and will come up with an alternative for WDW Cappuccino.

There's a lot more color variation in Berry Splash than in Watermelon Punch, but I think I might like it better, actually.

Comments

Katie said…
Great new start. Sometimes you just need a fresh new start.
Faith... said…
Love the colors! New starts are just what we need sometimes before we tackle any WIPs.
Super start! Love the fabric color you are using!
Great new start! You got a lot done already.