Crafty

A friend wanted to do something crafty this weekend, and decided we should make no-sew tote bags.
Yes, that's a pack of TP in it. I'm using it to sort of help shape the bag. But isn't that nifty? It's constructed with fabric, duct tape, and staples. 😀

I don't know how well it will hold up, but it was fun to do. Here's the link to the tutorial video: https://pin.it/jec3jerigg6aoo (goes to Pinterest)

Incidentally, what's everyone watching these days? I have Netflix instead of TV, and lately I've watched The Haunting of Hill House, and Tidying Up with Marie Kondo. Wildly different, I know. Hill House is amazing, and terrifying. Now I'm watching Lucifer, which is fun. I remember D.B. Woodside from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and wow, that was a while back, wasn't it...

Oh, I also watched Star Trek: Discovery on DVD - I feel like I've mentioned that before. IDK. At any rate, it is also amazing, and Sonequa Martin-Green is just fantastic. Ditto Michelle Yeoh and Jason Isaacs. And pretty much the whole cast.

Comments

Katie said…
How cute! Great job with it. I love Netflix. We spent Saturday watching 3 scary movies that were on there. I LOVE Haunting of Hill House!! It was fantastic!! We are watching Series of Unfortunate Events now. It's funny and younger style but we enjoy it. Russian Doll is supposed to be great. A lady relives one day over and over like ground hog day. I haven't watched it yet but it's on my list. Lucifer is great too! I'm so glad Netflix is continuing it. I watched it on TV and it got canceled. Have you watched You? It's about a stalker. Very good too. Some sex so be warned. As you can tell I'm a TV addict haha.
Faith... said…
Love your bag! I have Hulu and Netflix and usually end up watching Hulu so I am no good with Netflix help/ The one thing I do watch on Netflix is Criminal Minds.
Julie said…
Even a non crafter could make one of those.
Great idea! I think I'd still put more trust into a tote that's sewn together, but for carrying light groceries it could be great!
We're currently watching The Arrow and The Flash interlaces (as in, one episode of each was the stories are so much interwoven). We did watch Lucifer and are impatiently waiting for the next season!