Snow

Last weekend in many parts of Missouri we got SNOW! I mean, more than just a dusting, more than just an inch that is gone the next day!

I love snow. It was very exciting. I took some pictures, all of them taken Saturday afternoon before we got a couple more inches.

During the digging out of our cars:
Backyard:
Garden ornament wearing a snow hat:
One of the dogs trying to find a place to go to the bathroom:
It has all been melting, though given that we got about 17 inches there is still plenty on the ground. We may get more snow over the upcoming weekend, but I'm not holding my breath.




Comments

Katie said…
Wow gorgeous. We only got 4 inches last time. Maybe 5 to 8 Saturday. We'll see. Most the time it misses us.
Julie said…
That's a lots of snow... it certainly looks pretty.
Maggie said…
Awww it looks so pretty. We haven't had any snow, not yet anyway, and we probably wouldn't get that much. I much prefer to see snow than the rainy winter we are having.
That's a lot of snow! It does look very pretty.
What beautiful snow pictures! How did your dogs like the snow?