Smalls SAL - January

First post of the year for the Smalls SAL, this year hosted by Mary at Mary's Thread. I'm even using the SAL graphic this year. 😀
I almost wasn't going to do this SAL this year, but then I decided to make a concerted effort to work on pre-2019 WIPs in 2019 and lo, one of those is an advent calendar consisting of a bunch of small patterns. And I know the Smalls SAL will help me be accountable for keeping up with smalls stitching, so.

Before 2019, I had completed the top six shown below:
The other two were only partly finished - the little guy needed a bow on his gift box, and obviously the gingerbread man needed a body. This month I finished the following:

Comments

Katie said…
Great work. I love being held accountable with stitching. Helps a lot. Good luck on your smalls.
Faith... said…
Great progress! You finished off two and added another! :)
Cathy said…
I'll bet the Smalls SAL will help you get them all done in time to use the calendar this Christmas. Great job!
Mary's Thread said…
What a cute Advent calendar this will be! I agree, the SAL helps me stay motivated! And think how you will enjoy using this pretty project! Keep up the good work!
What adorable advent stitches you are working on!
FlashinScissors said…
Great work! Well done with your finishes!
Barbara x
Great progress! I'm sure you can finish the whole set this year.
Julie said…
Great update for this SAL, well done.