December Smalls Post (FFOs! Yay!)

I'm getting this posted a bit late, but at least it is posted before the month turns over.

I finished three smalls for this month:

Penguin sweater (jumper), which was a free kit in Cross Stitcher magazine October 2017; I turned it into a Christmas ornament.
Merry Moose by Mill Hill; also ornament-afied this one for the Christmas tree.
And last but certainly not least, the last piece of the Lizzie Stitching Wallet SAL, the scissor fob!

That's another three WIPs off of the WIP list! Woohoo! AND they're all three FFO'd, more woohoo!


Comments

Julie said…
The little scissor fob is adorable.
Great Christmas ornaments, so sweet
Wishing you a very Happy New Year
Faith... said…
I just love your penguin and moose! Your LK piece is gorgeous!

Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Katie said…
Not only beautiful finishes but finished finishes too, even better! Congrats!
Cathy said…
Lovely finishes and all FFO'd!
Oh, I love the little scissor fob! I have that SAL about halfway done, I need to get onto it.