September Smalls SAL post

 For Stitching Lotus's Smalls SAL, I stitched the words/motifs at the top of the design:
I've been waffling a lot about how to do this section, so I decided to get it over with. I like how it turned out a lot!!

Just to recap, in the original design, the words along the top are:

FROLIC IN THE FOLIAGE
BENEATH AUTUMN SUN

with no additional motifs.


Next I'll stitch the remaining block, and (barring disaster) finish the whole thing as planned in November with the words/motifs along the bottom. *fingers crossed!*

Comments

Julie said…
I really enjoy seeing this one grow, the colours are so spectacular.
Oh, that looks great! I'm looking forward to see what you've decided on for the bottom border.
Elfie said…
I do like the way you have adapted the wording to meet your needs. It looks great.
It looks super, Amy. I love your change.
Mary said…
I have enjoyed watching this project grow. It is beautiful and I can't wait to see the final block.
Mary's Thread said…
It's really pretty! Can't wait to see your finish!