September Goals - Belated status

Firstly, my birthday was in September, and look what my son got me!
I had him pick the first project for me to stitch from it; he chose White Cat. That's the one I would have picked too. :D I just have to decide on fabric, and then I'll probably pull threads from stash instead of using the charted threads.

On to goals...

I forgot to set goals for September until around the 6th, but this is what I came up with:

Do-able Goals:
- Finish Halloween biscornu: Done!
- Finish Satsuma Street "Sorry We're Dead": Done!
- Start/Finish Just Nan "Miss Ghostly Pumpkin Mouse": Done!


Stretch Goals:

- Start Just Nan "Haunted Autumn House": I got a few stitches in, go me!
- Start Just Nan "Witchy's Sister Mouse": No
- Catch up on Faby Reilly "Lizzie Stitching Wallet": No
- Put some stitches into Nora Corbett "Bleeding Heart Pixie" and Tempting Tangles "Feathers 'n Fins": I did put a couple of threads into Bleeding Heart Pixie!
- Spend $0 on new stash: I don't even want to talk about it. OMG.

Work and life haven't been super-conducive to getting a lot of stitching done, though the stress did result in some therapy shopping. *facepalm* Right now my focus is "Haunted Autumn House," but I'm also sorting through my autumn-themed patterns for one that requires fewer thread colors than Just Nan does, to use as a 'take-along' project.

October Goals

Do-able goals:

  • Finish Just Nan "Haunted Autumn House"
  • Finish Just Nan "Witchy's Sister Mouse" (I've actually accomplished this already)
  • FFO Just Nan "Miss Ghostly Pumpkin Mouse" and "Witchy's Sister Mouse"
  • Start/finish a small autumn pattern 
Stretch goals:
  • FFO Just Nan "Summer Mouse House" and "Haunted Autumn House"
  • Work on Faby Reilly "Lizzie Stitching Wallet"
  • Put some stitches into Nora Corbett "Bleeding Heart Pixie" and Tempting Tangles "Feathers 'n Fins"
  • Spend $0 on new stash

Comments

Katie said…
Your new project looks fantastic. Good luck with it. Congrats on your September goals and Good luck with your October goals.
What a great birthday gift to receive! Well done on your September goals and cheering you on with your October ones!
Julie said…
Lovely new project, well done that young man.
Carol said…
Well, if that isn't the perfect birthday gift! Love what your son got you and I look forward to watching White Cat grow, Amy! Happy Belated Birthday to you :)